Choc Packed Cookies
Cookies are a great option for cold winter days.
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Nut Spread eg. Nutella
- ½ Cup Loosely Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs Lightly Beaten
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- Pre-Heat Oven to 180⁰C
- Have your little one mix the Chocolate Nut Spread and Butter.
- Let your little one tip in the Brown Sugar, Eggs, Cocoa Powder and Chocolate Chips while you sift the Flour.
- Let your little one stir the mixture until you need to use your hands to make it all come together in one large ball. (NOTE: The raw mixture tastes almost as good as the final product so try not to eat it all before you cook it).
- Together you can roll teaspoons of mixture and place them onto a lined baking tray.
- Once you have shown your little one how they can use the back of a fork to flatten the balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool the biscuits on a rack and then start eating some of the 36 kid sized biscuits.